Their Mindset Will Create Their Destiny
We use a Puppet Show to introduce pre-school children to Money & Business. The lessons are in story format & our main character Moolah takes the kids through the lessons using fun activities such as imaginary play, craft time, storytelling, puzzles, games, planning tasks, matching, sorting, memory skills, etc.
Give them a Headstart In Life
Children are born imaginative, energetic and willing to take risks, but without entrepreneurial education, the enterprising spirit of children dramatically declines over time and is almost non-existent by the time they graduate from high school.
Tinypreneurs will lay the perfect foundation ...
Children this age learn through imaginative and creative play, and Moolah ensures that the children make an emotional and cognitive connection to the themes covered and transfer these learning to their own life.
IT'S FUN, IT'S ENTERTAINING, IT'S EDUCATIONAL, IT'S EXPERIENTIAL & IT'S LIFE CHANGING!
- Fine Motor Skills;
- Business Skills;
- Math & Money Skills;
- Creativity & Innovation;
- Problem Solving;
- Resilience & Diligence;
- Communication & Listening Skills;
- Interpersonal Skills.
- 32 Lessons that run once a week for 30 minutes;
- Lessons conducted through Edutainment & Play;
- Each child receives a Workbook;
- Every learner gets Product Raw Materials to start a micro-enterprise;
- A Graduation Certificate;
- A Tinypreneurs Badge &;
- A Piggy Bank.
- What is Money?
- Where does it come from?
- Ways to use our money
- What is a business & a Tinypreneur?
- We play shop-shop
- Save, Spend & Share
- What money can't buy?
- How to look after our money?
- My own business with a Name & Logo
- And lots more ....
Get more information on 'How to become an Accredited Licensee for Tinypreneurs?'
Fill in the form & watch your inbox!